Preparing of annual accounts is very diverse subject and need in-depth knowledge of the changing rules, regulations and standards.
As a business owner you need your time to invest in your business to achieve your business core objectives of business growth and
profitability. Whether you are Self-employed, sole traders, partnership or a company we will prepare your accounts according to the
relevant statutory standards and regulations and claim all your legitimate business expenses to lighten your tax bill and submit these
accounts to the relevant authorities.
MS Tax & Accountancy Services can offer you all these services on very competitive prices with flexible and friendly appointments.
If you are local to us our dedicated professional can come to your business premises to discuss your needs. We provide professional help
to those starting up a new business in range of different businesses type.
Looking for helping hands and support to getting your business up and Running
Starting-up a new business require huge resources in term of money and time and also need the right decision at the start of the business as it will be very difficult to reverse the wrong one done.
The critical point is to register your business at the right time and the right business structure with HMRC and company house and avoid any nasty financial penalties.
We can help and provide the following services to new Businesses and exiting businesses.
- Registering your business with HMRC as sole trader. partnership or with Companies House as company
- Registering your business at the right time for VAT compliance to avoid any late registration penalties
- Registering your business for Construction industries scheme CIS If you work as a Contractor or sub contractor and provide you full and continuing support preparing your monthly CIS return and Sub-contractor payslips
- Registering your business for PAYE & NIC and provide full package for payroll compliances including RTI(Real time information) and workplace pension auto enrolment.
- We also provide full bookkeeping and record keeping services and help you to choose the right bookkeeping software to suit your business need
If you are starting a business or you are an existing business we can help you to meet your VAT compliance
responsibilities. We will also look at the VAT schemes you are eligible for and establish whether you would
be better off adopting one or a mixture of them.
Late VAT registration, errors, late VAT returns and late VAT
payments can all lead to penalties and possibly interest being charged.
So we can take all your VAT compliance responsibilities to give you peace of mind and
also avoid you unnecessary penalties but it should also avoid you wasting your hard-earned cash on penalties and interest.
At MS Tax & Accountancy Services we will:
- Do your quarterly bookkeeping.
- Prepare your quarterly VAT Return and submit it with HMRC online.
- Assess you business activities to decide where your business needs to be VAT registered
and we will prepare all documentation and forms to register your business for VAT on right time.
Why not to take benefit of our fixed and flexible fee structure and also we can offer you VAT compliance as a part of our bookkeeping services.
Capital Gain Tax
Individuals are liable for Capital Gain Tax (CGT) in respect of gain made from selling,
transferring or otherwise disposing of assets. The legislation for capital gain tax is
very complex area. There are many reliefs and exemptions which may lead to significant
tax savings. Ms Tax & Accountancy Services offer you professional advice to deal with
your CGT matters and avail all available reliefs and exemption to make you tax savings.
We offer our services on very competitive and flexible fee structure.
Special discounted fee structure for small and new businesses. Please Click Here.
Payroll and for Contractors and Sub-Contractors
We understand that administrating and managing a payroll and CIS department for small employers
and Contractors can be very Costly,complex and time consuming especially after the introduction
of Real Time Information (RTI). RTI means employers will now send information to HMRC on-or-before
payments are made to their employees.
Any failure of this obligation employer can face penalties. MS Tax & Accountancy Services uses HMRC-approved,
RTI-compliant payroll software to prepare your payroll and CIS on very competitive and flexible fee structure.
We will help you with the following:
- Prepare your employees' and sub-contractors' weekly, monthly and any other periodic payslips and send it to you.
- If you are contractor in construction industry; we will verify your sub-contractors to deduct the right amount of Tax and submit your monthly CIS online.
- Process your employees' Sick pay, Paternity pay and maternity pay correctly.
- Send Real Time Information (RTI) to HMRC on time.
- Process any leaver and starter and send the information to HMRC.
- Prepare your monthly PAYE and NIC payments slips.
Every business required by law to keep proper books of accounts and business records and
preserve them for relevant period. For small businesses it is very expensive and time and
resource consuming practice to arrange in-house bookkeeping arrangement. MS Tax & Accountancy
Services can provide tailored made computerized bookkeeping services to suite your business structure
on very competitive and flexible fee structure.
- We will write books from your business' records to backups your annual accounts quarterly VAT returns and annual TAX retunes.
- We will guide you how to keep your business receipts and other paper work which you can delivered periodically to us OR we can arrange visit to your business premises to collect you business records and other paperwork.
- We will return your business record back to you securely for you to keep them safe for your future references.
- We offer our bookkeeping services on fixed and competitive fee that you can pay monthly or quarterly to spread your cost.
Taxation is very complex subject and there are various deadlines and responsibilities for
taxpayers to be aware of but you don’t need to worry we offer a complete range of taxation
services to our clients whether individual, sole traders, partnership or a company on very
competitive and flexible fee structure.
We use HMRC-approved Tax software to:
- Prepare your tax return.
- Calculate your tax liability correctly.
- Send your tax return online to HMRC.
- Prepare your corporation tax return and Corporation tax computation file with HMRC.
- Send your annual accounts in acceptable IXBRL format to companies house and HMRC.
- We can analyse your self assessment tax return to see if any tax saving can be made and we can also review the form of see if there are any anomalies that need to be addressed before the return in submission.